Welcome to The Ross Ragland Theater
in Klamath Falls, Oregon!
The Ross Ragland Theater has been a hub for entertainment in Klamath Falls and its surrounding areas for decades. We are so proud of our theater and we love to show it off! To request a tour of our historic theater, please call 541.884.0651 ext. 10 or take a photo tour (coming soon!) on our facilities page.
Eat Play Stay
Planning a trip to our neck-of-the-woods? Launching July 18th -
our Eat Play Stay discount packages can help you plan your trip and save money!
When you aren't busy enjoying a show at The Ross Ragland Theater, we encourage you to take advantage of Klamath Country's many indoor and outdoor adventures. Here's a short list of our favorites:
- Crater Lake National Park >
- Crater Lake National Park Hotels >
- The Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway All American Road > (one of the seventeen best drives in the United States)
- The Lava Beds National Monument
- Other outdoor activities - Hiking, biking, birding, canoeing, skiing, iceskating, swimming, snowshoeing, sailing, fishing and hunting.
- Klamath County Museum
- Favell Museum of Western Art
- Other indoor sights - Museums, antique shops, art galleries, theaters and downtown shops and restaurants.
The following visitor associations offer many excellent suggestions of area attractions.
- Discover Klamath >
- Klamath County Chamber of Commerce >
- Southern Oregon Visitors Association >
- Klamath County Community Web Portal >
The following hotels are proud season sponsors of The Ragland. For a complete listing of Klamath Hotels, please visit the above links for visitor associations, or visit our Eat Play Stay page for special packages and promotions.
Microtel Inns & Suites
2716 Dakota Ct. Street
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603