The Ross Ragland Theater's 14th Annual
Red Tie Romp 2.17.2018
You likely know that this fundraiser is vital in helping us raise money for our ever-expanding Education and Outreach programs. The Ross Ragland is now serving 20,000 children throughout the Basin, providing high quality performing arts and educational experiences through the following programs:
- Youth StARTS Program (provides much needed arts education programming to over 2500 County elementary students)
- The Young Audience Matinee Series (provides educational programs to Basin schools)
- Three Youth Summer Camps (offers a complete immersion into the world of the arts)
- The Access Program (allows for reduced ticket pricing for low-income youth and families)
- Workshops, theater classes, master classes, pre-concert lectures and MORE
But did you know that the Ross Ragland was one of the first non-profit entities in the Basin to hold a dinner/auction fundraiser, 13 years ago? This means we've had the longest to perfect the process! The result is a fun and sophisticated evening that funds our incredibly worthy programs!
Tickets go on sale in November for the 2018 event.
If you would like to be added to a waiting list for a FULL TABLE now, call Crystal at 541.884.0651 x 123
Dinner will be catered by For the Love of Food