Community Productions and Opportunities
2017 Small space production:
Tickets are still available for Married Alive the dinner theater musical being put on in our small space! For up-to-date information and behind-the-scenes glimpses make sure to check out our Instagram page!
Audition dates will be:
- Sunday, May 21 @ 2p
- Monday, May 22 @ 6p
- Tuesday, May 23 @ 6p
- Call backs (as needed) Wednesday, May 24 @ 6p
Please note: Auditions will continue until everyone has auditioned to the directorial team’s satisfaction. Plan for 3 hours, but they may end sooner.
- Adults of all ages and abilities are welcome to audition.
- The suggested age range is for children is grade 3 and up.
However, younger children are welcome to audition and will be considered on a case by case basis.
How to prepare:
- Please prepare a verse & chorus of a Broadway style song.
- For accompaniment you may bring a track (without vocals) to play on your phone or from a CD
- OR bring sheet music - an accompanist will be available.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can move in.
- Shoes need to be close toed and able to be danced in
- If you have long hair, please bring something to tie it up
- You may also be asked to read sides or do ensemble singing with provided materials
- Rehearsals will begin May 29 and run Mon-Thur with some Fridays and weekends as needed
- There are 6 performances starting Friday 8.4.2017 and ending Sunday 8.13.2017