There are 3 easy ways to buy tickets to Ragland events:
1. Buy and print your tickets from your computer:
Simply browse through the events on our website and buy tickets directly from each event page!. You will be directed through several options, including seat selections. Use your credit card to securely purchase online and then print your tickets. Season pass orders are not available online at this time.
2. Call the Box Office:
Call us at 541.884.LIVE (5483) and our helpful staff will take your ticket purchase right over the phone and answer any questions you may have! Box office hours and contact info.
3. Visit the Box Office:
We are located at 218 N 7th street in beautiful downtown Klamath Falls (look for our historic spire!).
Discounts & Group Sales
Low Income Access Program:
The theater's Access Program for Low Income Youth & Families helps ensure equal access to performances and educational activities to nearly 1,000 individuals annually. If you think you may qualify for this program, please download & print the form below and return it to our boxoffice.
Are you looking for a unique and exciting outing for your social, religious or service organization? The Ragland is pleased to offer special ticket rates for groups. Additionally, two banquet rooms in The Ragland's Cultural Center are available for private receptions before or after performances. Discounts for groups are available as outlined below.
10% savings for group of 10-30
15% savings for group of 31-60
20% savings for group of 61-100
25% savings for groups of 101 or more
Gift certificates are available in ANY AMOUNT! They spend like cash for any performance at the Ragland. Order from the comfort of your home and have them mailed to you by calling the box office today at 541.884.LIVE (5483).
- All tickets must be paid for at time of order. Credit cards are processed immediately. We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards.
- All ticket orders are processed immediately. Tickets are held at the box office unless specific arrangements for mail are made. There is a $2.00 handling fee for mailing tickets to cover postage and handling.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use your tickets to a Ross Ragland performance, you may return them to the box office prior to the event and claim them as a charitable donation. Exchange privileges are reserved for Ross Ragland season ticket holders and RRT roster members only. Exchanges must be made 48 hours prior to the performance date. Original tickets must be presented for exchange and only RRT presented performances are valid. There is a $1.00 per ticket handling fee for each exchange.
- The box office will replace lost tickets with proof of purchase and a $1.00 replacement fee
- The Ross Ragland Theater does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical and mental disability.
We have seating available for wheelchairs and persons with limited mobility. When placing your ticket order, please indicate your seating needs. When placing a ticket order online, choose from the blue seats, as they are wheelchair accessible.
Assisted listening devices are available at the concession counter, at no charge, with the deposit of a driver's license or credit card.
Restrooms are located on either side of the lobby and are wheelchair accessible.
Theater patrons are welcome to park in The Ragland Square, a parking lot owned by the city of Klamath Falls where handicapped parking is available. Additionally, ample street parking is available in many areas surrounding the theater. Please park in accordance with city regulations.
- Please do not bring camcorders or cameras into the theater. Most artists prohibit photography and recording. Community events and rental shows may permit photography. Please call ahead for approval. Cell phones and pagers must be turned off during performances as they interfere with cordless microphones. A guardian must accompany children under the age of 16.
Food & Beverages
- The Ragland Guild sells candy and beverages before shows and during intermissions. No outside food or beverages may be brought inot the theater and only bottled water and candy are allowed in the auditorium.
- Under Oregon's Smokefree Workplace Law (ORS 433.853-870, effective January 1, 2009), smoking is not allowed within 10 feet of building entrances, exits, windows and air intake vents.
- The theater is typically open for seating to the public one half hour prior to show time.
- We do our best to begin all performances on time. Patrons arriving after the performance begins may be asked to wait until a break in the performance prior to being seated. Please try to be on time! If you must leave the theater during a performance, you may be asked to wait to retake your seat.
- Theater patrons are welcome to park in The Ragland Square, a parking lot owned by the city of Klamath Falls where handicapped parking is available. Additionally, ample street parking is available in many areas surrounding the theater. Please park in accordance with city regulations.
Loading & Unloading
- You are welcome to park briefly in front of the theater for loading and unloading. Please do not park in the loading zone to conduct box office business.